Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Nikon F2 camera workshop
Please note this workshop course is not feasible for people with poor eyesight or unsteady hands. Also, it's insufficient to train anyone to start a camera repair business straight away.
Venue = Grangewood Methodist Church, Grangewood Road, Nottingham, NG8 2SJ, United Kingdom
2022 dates : Friday to Saturday, May 6-7, July 15-16, September 16-17 - All fully booked.
2023 dates : Friday to Saturday, May and September. Please contact me if your are interested.
Time = 9:30 to 12:00, 13:00 to 17:30
Number = 6 people only
Cost = £220 per person
- Includes 2 days church room hire at £200
- Includes tea/coffee/water, but excludes lunch and dinner. Attendees can bring a packed lunch, or we can go to local shops for some food
- Includes loan tools and test equipment
- Includes solvents, lubricants, foams and glues
- Includes shutter speeds chart
Service own Nikon F2 body, under my guidance
- Learn how to use basic and professional shutter testers
- Learn how to disassemble the F2 body
- Learn where to lubricate the F2 body
- Learn how to calibrate the shutter
- Learn how to refoam the camera
- Learn how to adjust infinity
You need to bring your own F2 to the workshop.
If you don't have one, then I can sell you an unserviced one, but I need to know at least 1 week in advance. I have F2 bodies with minor shutter curtain wrinkles which are ideal to practice on. Prices start from GBP 80, without screen or finder. Problem is that it takes a while to select them to suit people's budgets.
It’s better for you to bring your own F2 to service, and if you can’t finish it during the workshop, then I’ll finish it after to workshop and send it back to you at extra cost.
Day 1 = shutter and meter testing, body disassembly, old foams removal, and lubrication.
Day 2 = battery chamber repair, shutter calibration, assembly and refoam.
By the end of the course, everybody would have serviced their F2 body to my standard level service.
If time permits, then we can dissemble and service finders. If not, then I can service them at my advertised prices, shortly after the workshop without booking.
Please email me for details : [email protected]
Here are the links on previous UK F2 workshops :
Payment is due when there are 6 people booked, and no refund. However, full refund is given if less than six people booked one month prior to the announced workshop date, or unforeseen circumstances that led to the cancellation of the workshop.