Nikon F2 camera workshop
Venue = Grangewood Methodist Church, Grangewood Road, Nottingham, NG8 2SJ, United Kingdom
Date = Friday and Saturday (two days) 15-16 May and 18-19 September 2020. Please contact me if you want to register.
Time = 9:30 to 12:00, 13:00 to 17:30
Number = 6 people only
Cost = £190 per person
- Includes 2 days church room hire at £200
- Includes tea/coffee/water, but excludes lunch and dinner. Attendees can bring a packed lunch, or we can go to local shops for some food
- Includes loan tools and test equipment
- Includes solvents, lubricants, foams and glues
- Includes shutter speeds chart
Service own Nikon F2 body, under my guidance
- Learn how to use basic and professional shutter testers
- Learn how to disassemble the F2 body
- Learn where to lubricate the F2 body
- Learn how to calibrate the shutter
- Learn how to refoam the camera
- Learn how to adjust infinity
Day 1 = shutter and meter testing, body disassembly, old foams removal, and lubrication.
Day 2 = battery chamber repair, shutter calibration, assembly and refoam.
By the end of the course, everybody would have serviced their F2 body to my standard level service.
If time permits, then we can dissemble and service finders. If not, then I can service them at my advertised prices, shortly after the workshop without booking.
Please email me for details : [email protected]
Here are the links on previous UK F2 workshops :
Payment is due when there are 6 people booked, and no refund. However, full refund is given if less than six people booked one month prior to the announced workshop date, or unforeseen circumstances that led to the cancellation of the workshop.