Nikon F2 camera workshop
Venue = Grangewood Methodist Church, Grangewood Road, Nottingham, NG8 2SJ, United Kingdom
Date = 17-18 May (2 days) and 13-14 September (2 days) 2019. Please contact me if you want to register.
Time = 9:30 to 12:00, 13:00 to 17:30
Number = 6 people only
Cost = £170 per person
- Includes 2 days room hire at £200
- Includes tea/coffee/water, but excludes lunch and dinner. Attendees can bring a packed lunch, or we can go to local shops for some food
- Includes loan tools and test equipment
- Includes solvents, lubricants, foams and glues
- Includes shutter speeds chart
Service own Nikon F2 body, under my guidance
- Learn how to use basic and professional shutter testers
- Learn how to disassemble the F2 body
- Learn where to lubricate the F2 body
- Learn how to calibrate the shutter
- Learn how to refoam the camera
- Learn how to adjust infinity
By the end of the day, everybody would have serviced their F2 body to my standard level service, at £210.
If time permits, then we can dissemble and service finders. If not, then I can service them at my advertised prices, shortly after the workshop without booking.
Please email me for details : [email protected]
Here's the link on the UK F2 workshop in 2018
Payment is due at the time of booking, when there are 6 people confirmed, and no refund. However, full refund is given if less than six people booked one month prior to the announced workshop date, or unforeseen circumstances that led to the cancellation of the workshop.
UPDATE, The May 2019 workshop is now fully booked, but there are vacancies for the 13-14 September 2019 workshop. Please contact me if you are interested in the 2019 September, or 2020 workshops.