Nikon F2 camera workshop
Venue = Grangewood Methodist Church, Grangewood Road, Nottingham, NG8 2SJ, United Kingdom
Date = Saturday 29 September 2018. Other dates are possible in 2019. Please contact me if you want to register.
Time = 9:30 to 12:00, 13:00 to 17:30
Number = 6 people only
Cost = £75 per person
- Includes 1 day room hire at £100
- Includes tea/coffee/water, but excludes lunch and dinner. Attendees can bring a packed lunch, or we can go to local shops for some food
- Includes loan tools and test equipment
- Includes solvents, lubricants, foams and glues
- Includes shutter speeds chart
Service own Nikon F2 body, under my guidance
- Learn how to use basic and professional shutter testers
- Learn how to disassemble the F2 body
- Learn where to lubricate the F2 body
- Learn how to calibrate the shutter
- Learn how to refoam the camera
- Learn how to adjust infinity
By the end of the day, everybody would have serviced their F2 body to my standard level service, at £190.
If time permits, then we can dissemble and service finders. If not, then I can service them at my advertised prices, shortly after the workshop without booking.
Please email me for details : [email protected]
Payment is due at the time of booking, when there are 6 people confirmed, and no refund. However, full refund is given if less than six people booked one month prior to the announced workshop date, or unforeseen circumstances that led to the cancellation of the workshop.
UPDATE, Six people have registered now, so the workshop is fully booked. Please contact me if you're interested in another workshop on 2019